Your well-being and a stress-free holiday is our priority, especially in the time of COVID-19. So, what we do to keep our guests and our staff safe? We follow the guidelines of the local authorities and the World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) and based on these our checklist and action plan. That means concretely:
· We provide masks and gloves free of charge.
· Hand sanitizer is available.
· Temperature checks for travelers.
· Contactless payment for add-ons possible.
· Flexible deposit and cancellation policy which will be determined case by case before booking.
· Temperature and health checks.
· Stay-home policy for anyone displaying any symptoms and send to PCR testing.
· Masks and gloves provided.
· Drivers and guides are trained to follow hygiene and safety protocols.
· Our vehicles are regularly cleaned and disinfected, especially high-touch points like door handles.
· Most of our tours are on private basis. For small group tours we enforce seating plan with no rotation.
· We limit physical contacts through buying tickets in advance or avoid queuing where possible.
· Our company confirmed with suppliers to follow guidelines of deep cleaning, disinfection and physical distancing.
We keep monitoring the COVD-19 situation and adjust our measures accordingly. For entry protocols per destination please see our blog COVID-19 travel guidelines